Good grief! Today starts a very full weekend for the Holmes family! First, It's Darrins Birthday tomorrow! We will be celebrating with him at Dreamland tonight! He loves that place! I know we will enjoy it! Then tomorrow we have a wedding to attend all the way in Ashland (some 2 hours away!) So we probably won't get back until late Sat. pm. Then Sunday is very busy! We have church, then home to cook some things and pack the car for an evening Freedom Party at the McFarland's farm! It's going to alot of fun! But as much as I am looking forward to all of it; I am a bit overwhelmed at all that must be done! Maybe I just need to sit back and enjoy each moment and not fret about all that is coming ahead! We shall see!
In Christ Alone~
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment