Sunday, February 21, 2010
2010 is looking good...
Ok so I have done a poor job of keeping up with my blog. I want to do better, I really do! This year is going to be great! I am being challenged by Scripture and some mission writers as never before. Wonder what God has planned for me? My favorite team won the National Championship on January 8th and our one and only "baby" girl is getting married on July 10th! WooHoo! Can you yell BLESSED? Well, this is just a get ready post to get me back into the swing of things. See ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am going to hold you accoutable on keeping up with your blog. So, you better get to posting. You have a busy year ahead of you:)!
I'm going to be looking often to see if you really get back into posting. I'll hold you accountable:)...lol!
Post a Comment