Sunday, August 10, 2008
Baby Brother needs Prayer
What an incredible day we had at Church! I love being in the midst of passion-filled believers! But tonight I am asking all of my friends to pray for Darrin's youngest brother, Bart. Bart has developed a kidney disease due to a bought with strep several years ago. Unfortunately, it has progressed and Bart has been placed on the transplant list. This is devistating to our family, but we are trusting God to take care of every aspect of this situation. Along with Bart, please pray for my in-laws. Don and Janie are really taking this news badly and are in need of God's peace and comfort. This situation did not take God by surprise. He is still on His throne and in charge! Thank you so much for praying~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
we are praying...and believing!
Becky,
I will absolutely be in prayer for Bart and your in-laws. I spent many fun nights hanging out at Bart and Mark's house way back in the day! He is such a precious person with a sweet spirit. Tell him I will be praying for him and all of the family. I know our God is big enough to see your family through this tough time!!
God bless,
Heather Foshee (Allgood)
we are praying too! keep us updated! we love you all.
Whoa..."Bart & Mark's" was way back. =) Definitely praying for this sweet guy - and knowing prayers are answered. ...amazingly enough, the message at COTH last night was all on healing. He is just so good!!!!
Love you all!
~Brittany Davis
so glad bart was with us sunday...you should log on to itunes and hear the message! it was great (i hope the song/testimony comes through with it)
Post a Comment