Monday, August 25, 2008

I LOVE Rain!!!!

Ok, ok, ok, I realize I have not posted much...too busy! I did have a great weekend! I spent 2 days at a scrapbook crop with NO interruptions! WooHoo! Got lots done, but alas, did not take any pictures; will have to work on that one!

My sweet friend, Shannon A., lost her baby on Friday and my heart hurts for her and Michael. She has such an amazing testimony about God's faithfulness in this situation! I was blessed just to hear her speak about it!

Had a wonderful day at church and feel very privileged just to worship with such freedom and to hear the Word preached boldly and with power! God gave our Pastor such a Word;

"Don't let your life be defined by your worst moment"!
Think about it...you don't think of Paul as Saul when you read about Paul and Silas praying and singing hymns in jail...I don't! I just think about the sufficiency of Christ! God is good!

I have lots of news coming in the next few weeks, and some updates on Bart so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Becky, I love your site! Oh I tagged you!

Stephanie Drew said...

i love rain too...

Anonymous said...

Any updates on Bart?