skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happy 2-gether
I write to capture what I'll soon forget...
"When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single
bit of talent left and could say,
'I used everything you gave me.'"
~ Erma Bombeck
Links
The Church @ Ross Station
Brittany's Blog
Tip Junkie
Black Flipflops Designs
Living Proof Ministries
The Drew Family
The Roper's
Lagniappe From Me to You
Prayer Log
Prayer must be the beginning and end of everything we do. I covet your prayers for me, my family, and some of our dear friends.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures!
BB & Jess in Atlanta
Bart and BB
Roll Tide from the Ga. dome!!!
I love this picture of me and my sweet friend, Shannon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(7)
Yeah Alabama, Throw em all out, and Keep Praying
Join us at Wrapper's Delight for a weekend long cr...
Initially 4 U
Alabama vs. Western Kentucky
And some more Pictures!
Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures!
Family, Family, Family!!!
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
The Church @ Ross Station
No comments:
Post a Comment