I have SOOOO much going on! I have got to sit down long enough to upload all the pics I have taken over the past 2 weeks; its been great! First, Darrin, BB, Jess and I headed to Atlanta to watch the Tide play! It was great! We met up with Bart and just enjoyed the day! Roll Tide!
Bart is doing well! Last week he had his surgery to enable him to begin the dialysis. He did well! Today, he is in classes to learn all about the dialysis. He will be doing it at home each day so that he does not have to spend so much time away from work! He is doing well, but stays really tired!
This Saturday, we spent the day at the Quad! Most of the Holmes Crew was there. We all enjoyed tailgating under the tent that Papa Don got for us through GameDayTents! It was WONDERFUL! Great food! And lots of Action! We got a great family picture in front of our great BAMA metal letters! Dana and I have started a new home business called "Initially 4 U". We have about 7 different fonts of metal letters that we paint. We sold alot of them already and are excited about the possibilites! Our website will be up soon! I'll keep you posted! So needless to say we are very busy! Thanks for visiting!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i need a D for my front door...call me!
Post a Comment