How great was it to see Alabama beat Georgia? It was an incredible game and I really enjoyed it, but I really enjoyed just getting some BB and Mom time! She and I left at 11 on Saturday and headed for Athens! She drove and I didn't even have any freak out moments...although flying through Atlanta behind the Fox 6 crew made me a little nervous! We had a blast! I loved seeing Britt back in her cheer mode! She was leading cheers in our section and "loving sitting with the rowdy crowd"! Funny! Bart and Cortney sat with us! The highlight of the night was when the Britt brothers (Wesley, Taylor and Justin) were spotted by BB! Oh how she loves those boys, and when Justin Britt walked by her and Bart yelled at him and he smiled and waved, I thought she might faint! It was priceless!
Back to reality, who wants to join me in voting every member of Congress out of office? We have a group of 4th grade brats running our country and I don't care what party they belong to! If I hear one more congressmen blaming the other side, I am just going to spit! There is not a one of them worth their weight in salt. And Nancy Pelosi is the most incompetent one of the bunch! Don't preach to me about a do nothing president when you haven't done ONE thing yourself! Ugh! Throw em all out! We need another Boston Tea Party but instead of tea we will just dump money or oil in the harbor....
Lastly, please continue to pray for Bart! His Dr. appointment did not go well this week and it looks like his disease is progressing even faster than expected. We need a kidney soon Lord! His attitude is great! I am very proud of him! He knows this is the hand that God has dealt him and He is determined to stand firm and trust God. I wish he did not have to endure this, but he is living each day to the fullest! Our family so appreciates all your prayers!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment