I can't believe it is already October 31st! I can't wait to see all the little goblins tonight, but am especially excited to see one little pumpkin tonight at our church's Halloween Fun Night! (????) I bet I have some pictures to post of the little pumpkin after tonight!
We are looking forward to Homecoming at Alabama tomorrow as Darrin, BB and I will be having a great time with family and friends...and we are excited to get to go see our own Jennifer, Ms. Crimsonnete herself, join the other former Crimsonnete's on the field to twirl her stuff!!!! If John Thomas joins her on the field, I can assure you he will be the show!!!! Bart, Cortney and Coda will be hanging with us as well!
Have a great and safe Halloween! And ROLL TIDE!
P.S. Happy Birthday Nick Saban!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment