
Darrin, Britt and I went to Orange Beach the weekend of the 10th and were hosted by some wonderful friends, at the Caribe! This was our welcome gift! Thanks to Richard and Virginia! We had such a great time!

This is the gift we took to Richard and Virginia for being such gracious hosts!
Then, its home to a busy week of working, painting, cleaning and such!!!! The 17th I had a little time to scrap, but not near enough, didn't even get one thing finished. But, I did get a GREAT package from my Secret Santa!!! WooHoo! Cute Halloween dish towels, GREAT Halloween papers, and even some cute BooHoo bandages, which Raegan loved! Thank you Santa! Then on the 18th it was the Ole Miss game.Fun!
But, alas, one of our metal letters was stolen! How mad does that make you? It's just ridiculous when someone takes something that doesn't belong to them.
Then, on the 19th it was the Pumpkin Patch!!!! It was so much fun!



I loved getting to hang out with family and friends. Watching Tyler and Raegan was hysterical! She worships him and Britt.
Then, we left Wednesday to head up to Gatlinburg for some R & R and the Alabama game! I will post some pics later, but it was wonderful! The trees really had not hit their peak autumn colors, but all the harvest decorations were beautiful! We had a great time at Cades Cove, and the game was another W for the Crimson Tide. I did hate to come home! We needed another few days just to sit and relax! But I did love spending time with Darrin, Britt, The Waldrops, and The Humphryes!



No comments:
Post a Comment