
I love Alabama Football!!!!!!!!!!

Cody Terrance aka "Mount Cody" at the Alabama vs. Kentucky game
He is one of the biggest fella's I have ever seen!

Shannon S, Me, and Shannon A. at the Women's Fall Prayer Dinner
Fall is such a busy time for me! I love Alabama Football and so most Saturday's are spent down in Tuscaloosa or traveling to wherever the game is! Lots of stuff going on with the ministry passion God has given me, trying to launch a new business, and helping Darrin out at the office can wear a body out! So we are headed for some R & R! Just Darrin, me, and BB! I am so looking forwarded to it!
Just a word about the prayer dinner Monday p.m....D.L. Moody said that "Every great movement of God can be traced back to a kneeling figure". Well, I can't even begin to imagine what God will be doing among us after Monday night! The presence of God was so real and so incredible! I thank God for doing above and beyond what I could ever ask or imagine! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:
Post a Comment