Monday, September 15, 2008
Initially 4 U
Initially 4 U is taking off! We have seven different fonts that you can choose from. We are in the process of creating our website, but are still taking orders, and doing some craft shows. You can call Dana or me or email us @
Initially4u@dishmail.net I will update with more pics and website address later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Your letters are SO adorable!! I love them!
Becky.. you are so creative...that christmas wreath with tthe R on it would be perfect for me. What are your prices?
Look at you... I wish i could have got in on the hooper-holmes business adventure...
These are the cutest things! I LOVE the Christmas Letters! I tried emailing at the given email address but it was returned back. I was just curious as to how much you charge?
You can either respond back to me on my blog or through email @ Meli_2003@excite.com
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment